The focus of the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns is to increase traffic and conversions on our Client's website and create brand awareness for the keywords related to their business.
In order to be effective and efficient we set-up the campaigns, we generate the keywords and we write the ads. Moreover, we fine tune the campaigns and we optimize them continuously.
In general terms, in order to reach the strategic goals, we can implement several types of campaigns on Google:
- Search Network campaigns: let us show your ads to people who are searching on the Google Search Network.
- Standard Display remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse the Display Network websites and they use the Display Network apps.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
We also run and manage ads campaigns within the social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…).
These are called Social Advertising campaigns. For example in Facebook, we have several formats and types of ads:
- Multi-Product Ads (Carousel): The ad type, available only in the Newsfeed, desktop and mobile, is very similar to the normal page post link ad, but instead of featuring only one link, it supports up to five products/services with links showcased.
- Leads Ads: these are great for quickly getting a potential customer's email address.
- Page Like Ads: This is the go-to ad for increasing your page Likes. It can be displayed on all placements and will include a visible call to action for users to immediately Like your page.
Our goal is to find the best balance for our Clients' investment in PPC campaigns taking into account their business goals and the different channels.